Working with Industry
All our laboratory furniture is carefully designed with functionality, durability, reliability and ergonomics at the forefront.
We believe that the stringent health and safety regime demanded in modern chemical and pharmaceutical industries is easier to implement in an environment that is designed with these demands in mind. Therefore, all of our laboratory furniture is carefully designed on ergonomic principles to ensure functionality, durability and reliability.
We are experts at matching the appropriate materials to the predominant chemicals needed in a laboratory and we have a wide selection of system types and finishes available.
Once the potential environment is known, we pay acute attention to materials selection to ensure fitness for purpose, with durability and reliability being of paramount importance.
- Vast knowledge of materials and components
- A wide spectrum of system types & finishes
- Durability and reliability being of paramount importance
- Clean rooms
- R&D Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
- Quality Control Laboratories
- Full Turnkey Installations
- Fume cupboards & extraction
- DDA compliant furniture
- Safety Stations
- Solvent storage
- Mechanical and Electrical installations